No, not literally.
Duh! Also, some people have to be more specific than others when making certain statements.

I want to say one of MozartMaid's, but I could be wrong.
Huh. It is? /goes looking for loose disk inside brain/ [Linked Image]

Don't remind me or my characters will go off and run, hiding in Sue's closet again, and this story will never get finished.
Oh dear. Does Clark not have the staying power for a long ‘run’?

Terribly sorry, I meant one person in a room with only one person in it.
Yes, but how would he discern the difference without checking to make sure? /won’t shut up until Clark goes looking to make sure that there’s only Lois-approved activity going on instead of also Lucy-approved stuff/

Because you got confused and told Margot;Lois instead of Teri;Lois.
/inserts tiny screwdriver to adjust detector/

CLARK: I don't think so. I know it's been a while, so I don't think it be *that* difficult.
So, hard but not difficult. Poor Lois. She really bought into the whole advertisement.

quote: Oh. Okay. /whispers to EW/ She does know she’s headed for L.A., right? Television portrayal is not always favorable.

Lucy in ML was an actress, I don't recall if I ever gave *this* Lucy a career path.
No, was thinking TV portrayal *of* L.A., not when on TV yourself.

PERRY: [Grumble] I knew I should have been more specific. Cat! When I said sexual harrisment seminar, I meant the prevention of, not the application of.
CAT: Why would anyone want to prevent it? confused

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.