According to Lois: No.
LOIS: That's not true! Everyone is allowed to have opinions. Mine just happen to be the only right ones though.

True. And Lex might be wise to just let Superman have her. Or is that the other way ‘round?
Actually, "Clark" in this case. But a "Dan Scardino" might work in a pinch.

Right. Huh, why is Lois drool-shaking her head?
I'm sorry. Did you think Lois was the only blind character in my story?

“More funds for a more educated police force”? Oh look, Preston Carpenter already organized a charity function to that regard. You can read all about it in the Star.
And look! It's being held in that old condemed building. I hope nothing happens to the guests, requiring a rescue from Superman.

/nods/ Just watch what happens when Lois nibbles his ear.
CLARK: I plead the Fifth.

I was just trying to be helpful?
LOIS (to Lex): And, you're going to tell me that you weren't thinking about doing it all along?

LEX: I would never... Lois, how could you EVER think of me like that?! I respect you too much to ever, consider doing anything that dirty and pleasurable to you.

LOIS: Pleasurable?

LEX: <<all innocence>> Well, are you saying that I wouldn't enjoy myself with you?

LOIS: How about we never try and find out?

LEX: [Linked Image]

SUPERMAN: <<standing sternly with arms crossed>> I agree with Lois.

LEX: Spoil sport.

/nods/ Soon. Just a couple more months till the Honeymoon Suite.
grumble I knew I shouldn't have had Cat teaching the sexual harrisment workshop.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.