EW: But you're absolutely right. If he heard ANYONE getting pleasure in Lois's room, he'd take a peek and clear confusion.

ER: See? Was that so hard, Clark?

CLARK: Sorry, it took me a while to see the Kryptonian in the researcher.

ER: Umm… I missed a step there… huh
Kryptonian (Zara) in the researcher (Sara).

Don’t worry. Clark won’t mind if you cheat during the game.
CLARK: Define "cheat". There's cheating that I don't approve of AT ALL. There's fake cheating which Meg Ryan demonstrated so well. There's cheating by oneself that I wouldn't mind watching. [Linked Image] And there's cheating to make me give Lois a win. (My personal favorite, BTW.) Or have I completely gone off topic?

<heat vision laser of Ralph> (Clark’s the one on the right. The artificial heatvision is just for illustration purposes)
CLARK: No, Ralph, we WON'T be using Lois for demonstration purposes. We'll be using Wally.

RALPH: Wally?

WALLY: Me? I'm supposed to be the girl in this scenario?

CLARK: No, you'll be Ralph. He'll be the girl.

RALPH: shock Wally will be *me*? But... but... but... he doesn't have my moves down.

CLARK: He'll be able to improvise.

WALLY: [Linked Image] Do I haveta? I don't really want to talk to Ralph like he talks to women.

CLARK: It's the only way you two will learn how women feel when you treat them this way. After we go through this for a few times, you'll switch: Wally will be the woman and Ralph, you'll be Wally.

RALPH: I don't think I want to work at the D.P. that badly, after all.

WALLY: Me, either.

Lois, Cat, and rest of DP staff: party

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.