Originally posted by John Lambert:
On the subject of Lois taken from S1 to a place where the Clark has married Lois, I am not sure I have ever seen someone do that. I have seen Clark sent forward in time to where he is married to Lois, and I recently read a peace where Tempus stole Lois to alt-dimension before she knew CK=Superman. Since it apears two people of the same type can move into the same universe, this would have disturbing results.
Technially, THIS Lois hasn't moved dimensions. She is in her own dimension, but the Clark that was supposed to be here died on the day he arrived to Earth. So, technically, there is only one Clark and one Lois in this dimension.

EDIT: To be clear, THIS Lois is not canon Lois. She's an alt-canon-Lois. In every way shape and form, like caon Lois, but not her, therefore, not screwing up Alt-Clark's alt-dimension timeline by moving to this dimension.

I think the story you're referring to is "Through the Window" and there's also the sequel "And Back Again". Very good stories. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.