Michael: You must have been really tired when responding to that FDK, because you commented on my responses to other people and not to you. smile1 Always happy to keep you on your toes.

Actually, Tank wrote a vignette on that possibility. But I won't supply the title, since I just gave away the twist ending.

Oooooh. I think I remember something about that. Or I might remember hearing about it But I *have* at one time read all the Tank stories on the archive, I think, so…
I always worry about choosing a Tank story at random as I've heard such horror stories about the "Tank Endings". I've been lucky never to come across one yet (that I know of), so I'm not quite sure what they entail besides someone dying (other than Lois' hair or Jimmy).

That’s what happens when you don’t get to FDK right away.
Is this the line you were looking for?

From my FDK from Part 24:
Well, let’s see. Part 25 is kind of a bonus part in that it started out as a flashback during the first scene of Part 26, but then my characters insisted I draw it out and, well, it turned into an entire part. Oh! This is where Clark reveals a part of himself that I referred to earlier in FDK. How are them vague spoilers?
I like your flasher! I saw a Halloween costume once where a man dressed like that and when he opened his raincoat a bright flashbulb went off blinding the viewer (I don't know if it was attached to a camera, but if it was -- that would be a funny set of photos laugh ).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.