Thanks to all my readers who are sticking with me through the dark patches (and extra Jimmys).

Laura: Clark/Superman has one rule regarding Lois, which he's clinging to (since he's broken all the others): Only Clark is allowed to kiss Lois. And, yes, Lois is making it difficult, VERY difficult, for him to hold onto that one.

And Clark and the sweets! Makes sense, very creative!
Thanks. blush This was a bonus reveal that Clark gave me for letting him kiss Lois. (If you give your character what they want every once in a while, they'll give you something in return. wink ) Of course, he was kissing her goodbye because he thinks they'll never be able to have a relationship due to her sweets ultimatum. We shall have to see how that works out.

And poor Lois is still trying to remember her real Clark, why isn't this one exactly right.
It's those little nagging doubts that are driving her crazy.

Sheesh! You are driving us crazy! LOL. More soon!
You want me to drive you crazy more and soon? Okay. evil

Joan: More from Clark's POV on his sweets aversion soon.

Lois seems a bit wackier than usual - considering dating Lex to make Superman jealous or cutting Clark completely out of her life.
Yes, poor Lois is being thrown through a loop, being attracted to both sides of the same man and not knowing it's the same man, all the while knowing that something's off, is sending her through an emotional roller coaster. I did mention that I'd be torturing my characters in this story, didn't I? laugh Dating Lex was the only way she knew to get an obvious reaction out of Superman. Probably bad to use a megalomaniac that way, but well, technically Lex's using her to torture Superman as well.

And poor Alt-Clark is so keenly aware that he isn't the real Clark.
He knows he's no canon Clark, but as far as he knows the Kal-El from this dimension died upon his spaceship's impact with Earth. He doesn't know he's in competition with the ghost of an alt-canon-Clark.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.