Christina: Thank you for the lengthy FDK. smile1

This was a running point in the Silver (and early Bronze) ages of the Superman comics. In one of them, I distinctly remember one where (depending on the outfit he was wearing at the time) Clark became "normal" (meaning he had no powers) and decided to test a hypothesis that he might be able to leave well enough alone in the world for a week and nothing major happen. It was during this time that Lois and Clark's relationship took a major step forward and (it was implied but the authors of the story have since said it was true) began a more serious relationship (complete with the implication that Lois stayed over for the night.
Those sound like an interesting plot. Too bad this was probably in the 80s when Superman looked clap

Tease. Just not the sort of tease he needs right now. I just wish he didn't have this phobia over junk food.
Don't worry she'll soon discover that there are other and better ways to tease this man. [Linked Image]

It almost sounds like it's almost a turn-off for this Clark.
Actually, it is.

You know Clark, you don't have to hold this one back at least. It's not like she's ever going to meet the Kents.
He'll start opening up more, very soon.

I hope she does do this. Although something tells me this may be one of those thoughts that slips her mind.
It's not that it slips her mind, she decides that Clark is too much of a temptation with Superman holding her off. She's got all this pent up, let's call it energy, and Superman won't let her use it with him. Lois' thoughts on Clark will be clarified in the next part. (As I said before, the scenes in this part were originally a flashback to the first part of Part 26... but then got expanded until they became large enough to be their own part.)

Well the reading thoughts thing is fairly accurate but not for the reason she thinks. As for the "Communicate with him" thing... if he happened to be two different men, Superman could still do that considering his ability to be telepathic.
Ah, but neither of them know he has telepathic tendencies.

Is she seeing Superman as some sort of super-voyeur??
She hopes not, because that sounds super creepy, but the thought did cross her mind.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.