Thanks, for the warning, Terry. smile I appreciate it.

In the MV She's, if I remember, it was Clark who was Lois's actual murderer. (don't know if that's the case in this story but am assuming so) Sort of like RL murders in North America - women are statistically more likely to be murdered by their husband/lover than by any other single source.

But I'm really curious about the reasons for this desire to kill off Lois Lane, not just in this fic but in others.

Is it to reflect on those real life stats with repsect to violence against women I mentioned above? Is it a desire to re-con Clark Kent's character and make him a villain rather than a hero? Is it a desire to get rid of Lois Lane and substitute a "Mary Sue" character? Is it a desire to trivialize Lois Lane as a character?

I know, in the past, some writers have argued that they wanted to explore the feelings of a character on the death of a loved one, but if that were all it was, then we'd see as many Clark death-fics as Lois death-fics. And we don't. I mean, just how often is it likely that Superman could escape K's lethal effects? laugh

Anyway, very curious.

c.