Come on! He's just so used to getting his own way that it confuses him when someone balks. <g>
LEX: See? Even the author believes it unthinkable that someone would not do as I say.

That's more of a bonus to him. I think, deep down, he really is drawn to her on a personal level.
Isn’t he cute? He uses Superman to hide the true reason for his feelings just like Lois is using Superman to hide her true feelings for Clark.
LEX: Soulmates!

Yikes! That is so wrong and creepy -- and yet it sounds like something he'd do. <shudder>
Thank you. Also…is it wrong to be happy to creep someone out?

I lol'd at the Kaa gif. And then I spent the rest of the morning humming, "trust in me, just in me…" to myself.
smile1

Wonder what she’s going to do when she finds panties.

I'd bet that Lex has a pair, but not Clark.
laugh
CLARK: I do own a hidden closet where I put things that I like to keep hidden from burglaring reporters.

Lois can rationalize anything. In this case, it's Clark's fault:
1) he left a key where she could use it
2) he won't tell her who he's in love with, leaving her no other choice but to snoop
Do-oh!

Ah, but she's already come to the (sad) realization that she extrapolates every little moment with Superman into a romantic gesture. Old habits die hard, but she's much more realistic now.
So, it’s more a three-way relationship with Clark and Superman nowadays than one with two Supermen?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.