I'm laughing at the image of Lex in a golf shirt and khakis...come on, dude! Totally obvious that he's been listening in on her phone. I do appreciate, though, the thoughts Lois has that show why she might legitimately have some feelings for him. It's very easy to forget his adorable ice cream scene during IGACOY, and the adorable look on his face in Flyhard. He had a few things going for him...And then the shifty look on his face in this story takes you right back to why Lois shouldn't fall for him.

Mmmmm....can't help thinking about Clark when you're lying in his bed, can you, Lois? Especially now that you've seen his boxers...yummy! The fact that Clark's apartment is the one safe place she can think of should tell her something. wink

I love the conversations between Lois and Superman. Clark really slips here, losing the emotional distance that comes with the costume and injecting more of his personality. It works for him, though. smile
She looked over to find Superman standing in the open doorway to Clark's patio. His arms were crossed over his chest, and he was leaning with one shoulder against the doorframe.
thud Ooooohhhh, I have such a vivid mental picture of this, with Clark's playful smile on his face. Mmmmmmm...
He opened the top drawer and took out the dark boxers.

Lois looked away, her cheeks growing even hotter.
Hubba hubba! Lois' mind is in the gutter! devil

Susan, who happily wallows in the gutter devil

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink