76. Dave Barry's Only Travel Guide You'll Ever Need, by Dave Barry

Dave Barry writes humorously about travel and includes "maps" of various major cities that are identical and feature happy and sad faces. Some of it is very funny.

77. Claw Your Way to the Top: How to Become the Head of a Major Corporation in Roughly a Week, by Dave Barry

How to succeed in business without really trying, as written by a great humorist. It reads like a funny take on Lex Luthor's rise to the top.

78. Dave Barry's Complete Guide to Guys, by Dave Barry

This was absolutely hilarious. Dave Barry writes about guys (not men, guys) behaving badly.

79. Dave Barry Hits Below the Beltway, by Dave Barry

A history of politics told in the most ridiculous way possible. It points out, quite accurately, that our tax dollars pay for top-of-the-line entertainment in the form of political shenanigans and scandals. This book was written around the time of the Bush/Gore presidential election debacle, which was indeed very entertaining (especially in retrospect).

80. The Huckleberry Murders, by Patrick F. McManus

Three farm workers are found murdered in a huckleberry patch on an Idaho mountainside. Sheriff Bo Tully must solve the crime while preventing further murders, dealing with the FBI, and flirting with every woman around.

81. Dave Barry Slept Here: A Sort of History of the United States, by Dave Barry

Dave Barry interprets American history in a humorous fashion. This book is definitely not for the "history is serious business" crowd.

82. Dave Barry's Guide to Marriage and/or Sex, by Dave Barry

Just what it says on the cover.

83. Dave Barry's Homes and Other Black Holes, by Dave Barry

The pitfalls of home ownership, as told by Dave Barry. The best part was on lawns. If you fail to fertilize, water, and care for your lawn, it will die. On the other hand, if you do fertilize, water, and care for your lawn, it will die.

84. Dave Barry's Money Secrets, by Dave Barry

Why is there a giant eyeball on the dollar? Who knows? Dave Barry writes about finance in a way that makes roughly as much sense as anything leading economists say, except more comprehensible and funnier.

85. The Little Engine That Could, by Watty Piper

A little train engine says "I think I can! I think I can!" as it pulls a long over a steep mountain after all the big engines decline to do so. Of course, it succeeds. (There's a fanfic sequel to this story called The Little Engine That Couldn't. Don't read it if you love the original.)

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland