19. Big Trouble, by Dave Barry

This book is absolutely hilarious, and can get you some weird looks from nearby people when you giggle out loud at it. It's a satire of hardboiled crime novels, Miami, teenagers, rich people, poor people, Miami International Airport, and dogs. Barry's first novel, and his best.

20. 11/22/63, by Stephen King

A high school English teacher named Jake Epping learns about a portal back in time to 1958, and decides to use it to save JFK from assassination. Of course, this being a Stephen King novel, you can imagine how well that went.

21. Dave Barry's History of the Millennium (So Far), by Dave Barry

Dave Barry satirizes the events of the second millennium, then goes on to satirize the years 2000 to 2006 (excluding 2001, which had some very unfunny things happen).

22. Weird California, by Greg Bishop, Joe Oesterle, and Mike Marinacci

This book details all sorts of weird things from the state of California, including historical anomalies, reports of strange creatures, odd buildings, and notable crimes. I've seen a few of these things in person, including the Hemet Maze Stone, which dates back to circa 500 A.D., but looks nothing like the rest of the Native American art of the region (though it does look a great deal like Chinese designs of that era, leading to speculation that the Chinese may have visited California a millennium before Columbus landed in the New World).

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland