I've been meaning to catch up with this for a while, now.

Stargate Atlantis Legacy Series - 1 - 7
Various Authors

I adored SA and it'd been a while since I'd read any of the Fandemonium novels, so when I came across the first of these unaired season 6 novels I decided to give it a go.

Despite some minor irritations and character issues, they worked very well, keeping to the spirit of the show and moving the plot along in intriguing ways that could easily have worked on screen, and did keep me coming back for more.

Open Minds: The Mindjack Trilogy I
Susan Kaye Quinn

In a not too distant world where a generation ago everyone suddenly became telepaths, Kira believes she is a Zero. One of the pitied few who never develop the ability at puberty. Instead, she turns out to be something most of the world doesn't even know exists yet - a Jacker. Someone who can control other minds.

Suddenly, Kira isn't a despised outcast any more - with underground Jacker rebels, a sinister FBI agent, government agencies and more all trying to catch her and use her abilities for their own ends.

Throw in a teen love triangle and you have an exciting YA novel which I thoroughly enjoyed.

The Thief Who Pulled On Trouble's Braids.
Michael McClung

I just loved this fantasy novel. A feisty, intriguing heroine and a well-imagined, though sordid world, coupled with rounded, interesting characters. Although it finished as a complete novel, with no cliffhanger, I immediately bought the sequel.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers