Trying to catch up.
You are! clap

ER: And Lois suggested he keep it?
LOIS: It's addressed to me, isn't it?
rotflol She’s quite self-assured, isn’t she?

ER: Actually, Clark was acting as Superman when he dressed up as an officer.
Sorry, I was thinking of Operation Blackout.
laugh Clark was an officer, too, in Blackout? Not just an NCO in charge of carrying Col. Lane’s briefcase and massaging her feet, and driving the car?

Because Lois isn't there to discover it, huh? clap Terrific.
Thank you.

LOIS: See, I play an important role in the city of Metropolis.
POLITICIANS: Maybe we can revoke her citizenship?

JIMMY: Does that mean that I shouldn’t have sold that story to the Vegan Tribune?
Was Lex force-feeding people meat in his ark?
Huh? I was thinking Jimmy, after he went to Las Vegas.

Chips in the Morning said so!
EW: And that would be the morning DJ from the radio?
huh That’s been way too long since I garbled that one up frown

BILL: Too bad the Daily Planet isn't around to get that into mainstream public knowledge. All the people of Metropolis know is that the police brought down a very bad man.
Makes one wonder about the police/insurance investigation into the Daily Planet’s blow up.

I'm sorry, I said what? No. Don't remember saying that Cat wouldn't be there. Sorry.
You did! Bill told Cat to not be there. Or Cat said she’d be waiting outside. Or some such thing…

LOIS: So, you don't think that pregnant women can be competent at their jobs? Want to go on the record with that sexist attitude, buddy?
Well, with a displaced center of gravity and the increased sensitivity of her stomach area, I believe the middle of a police raid into an underground bunker filled with sectoid gunfanatics isn’t really a safe place for an unborn child.
CAT: I stayed in the *GARAGE*!
So, noxious fumes of carbon monoxide, plus, the danger of booby traps and gunslingers who might escape out of secret tunnels? Plus, I’m sure Clark wouldn’t want Lois there if she were pregnant.
CLARK: No. I even let Lois go up on the space station. Wait. Pregnant?

ER: Maybe Clark should talk about with Lois about her priorities, now that she’s bearing the fruit of the future First Lord of Krypton?
EW: I'm sorry. Did I miss something? When did Lois get pregnant?
At the hospital. When she faked not having had sex with Clark.

I'm sorry, you *expected* Jimmy supposed to figure out that logic on his own?
THE true reason S1 Jimmy disappeared from Metropolis.
clap

Bet some screenwriter is wishing that they hadn't done that, because now they'll have to address it sometime in the series' future.
Yes.

ER: Yes, very inspired. Not healthy to mention, but very inspired.
EW: /points to Lois's current location/
Oh, you sent her away to cool her heels, huh?
LOIS: Apparently, the EW forgot about my superpower.

EW: Hmmmm. Why would I ever go in that direction? /is totally innocent of any future mischief/
Uh-huh…

It explains why in Earth 2 (alt-dimension in the comics) Lois and Clark get married and live happily ever after.
rotflol

LOis. Cat is the pregnant character.
And it’s like with the Highlander.
NIGEL: You have to cut off the head to kill them?
Hmm…this last bit actually explains why Nigel tried to take out Lex when he attempted to take over LexCorp’s leftovers in Phoenix.

CLARK: Huh. What? Right. You're dating me and not Superman. *I* don't have those powers.
LOIS: And I can’t have a Kryptonian on the side? confused

CLARK: Wait. Does this mean I'm allowed to x-ray through your clothes when you come back to earth?
LOIS: mad No. That was a one-time offer since I needed something from you.

Yes, but on Space Station Luthor, they had beds and no anti-gravity device.
clap Lex wouldn’t spring for Anti-Grav?

Finally got rid of that cough. dance Just in time for flu season.
clap Nothing beats good timing!

Thanks. One of these days I'll write an entirely original story not based on canon at all... Nah. Where's the fun in that?
Yep. Twisting canon is it’s very own brand of fun!

Aren't you sweet? I just might have to post the next part for you... or something like that.
hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.