Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Oh, boy! Another 2 fer. Thanks for reading.
blush
This FDK-FDK is still a 2-fer. I'm really behind. wallbash Sorry. Trying to catch up.

CAT: That's from the time you stopped the fire at the doormat factory, Clarkie boy.
ER: And Lois suggested he keep it?
LOIS: It's addressed to me, isn't it?

ER: Like B&E or theft or impersonating an officer or anything like that? Of course not!
CLARK: Superman didn't do any of those things. I did.
ER: Actually, Clark was acting as Superman when he dressed up as an officer.
Sorry, I was thinking of Operation Blackout.

HENDERSON: No, Lois, please. Take a week! Two, even. A month! Hell, take the whole year in Hawaii. I won't mind.
MET STAR (six months later): B&Es in the greater Metropolitan area at an all-time low.
MET STAR (seven months later): Reports of government corruption down to pre-war times.
Because Lois isn't there to discover it, huh? clap Terrific.
LOIS: See, I play an important role in the city of Metropolis.

Possibly. Or maybe Bill thought Lois would pass the lead on to someone she could control (Olsen) as opposed to anyone else (i.e. Cat).
JIMMY: [Linked Image] Does that mean that I shouldn’t have sold that story to the Vegan Tribune?
Was Lex force-feeding people meat in his ark?

Technically, yes. But Olsen isn't a real reporter, he's a sometime photographer, most-time researcher. Why would Bill see him as competent?
JIMMY: I’m the star of the Luthor investigation. Chips in the Morning said so!
And that would be the morning DJ from the radio?

BILL: They may have started us down the right path, but we finished it!
ER: Only because Lois was afraid Lex might kill Clark.
BILL: Too bad the Daily Planet isn't around to get that into mainstream public knowledge. All the people of Metropolis know is that the police brought down a very bad man.

ER: /surprised that Cat still snuck into the raid/
CAT: Now, I think it's my turn to be insulted.
ER: But…but…but the evil writer just said that Cat wouldn’t show up! Plus, she’s in a delicate state! peep
I'm sorry, I said what? No. Don't remember saying that Cat wouldn't be there. Sorry.
LOIS: So, you don't think that pregnant women can be competent at their jobs? Want to go on the record with that sexist attitude, buddy?

CLARK: That's not funny.
LOIS: I still get them.
ER: Maybe Clark should talk about with Lois about her priorities, now that she’s bearing the fruit of the future First Lord of Krypton?
I'm sorry. Did I miss something? When did Lois get pregnant?

JIMMY: Well, I did sleep in her apartment...
ER: He does realize what happened to the last dude Clark thought had intimate relations with his girlfriend, right?
I'm sorry, you *expected* Jimmy supposed to figure out that logic on his own?
THE true reason S1 Jimmy disappeared from Metropolis.

ER: What if the green fog got also into the sticky slime on the floor and will then be dragged outside by the cops and Jimmy who would then deliver it back home to Lois’s place?
EW: Green fog rose and is hanging above their heads.
ER: Drat. Too bad. Also, green fog creeping over the floor would have been much creepier. And much more dangerous due to the reduced visibility of floor hazards such as axes left lying around in the open.
True, but I wanted to take the story in a different type of angsty direction.

ER: /points to Gorilla Grod/
EW: You know I didn't even think of him.
ER: Yeah. I only thought of it because there was a throw-away scene in The Flash series premier of a busted open cage with a ‘Grod’ nameplate stuck to it.
Bet some screenwriter is wishing that they hadn't done that, because now they'll have to address it sometime in the series' future.

In the first draft, Jimmy figured out Forest was talking about Lois, but then I noticed how 'insane' and 'Miss Lane' kinda rhymed. evil
LOIS: Again. Not funny.
CAT: Speak for yourself, honey.
ER: Yes, very inspired. Not healthy to mention, but very inspired.
/points to Lois's current location/

ER: /waves team of law enforcement bye-bye/
Oh, did you want me to write something from their POV? Ooops.
ER: /yes, please/
I considered it, but then I figure it might be more fun to let the Readers use their imaginations. laugh

ER: Aww…he’s finally waking up to the truth and going to dump her for that blonde ADA
LOIS: Say what? GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!
ER: Not happy about the competition she’s going to come back down to? Also, on second thought, that’s a very probably scenario. With Lois gone, the blonde ADA is going to come knocking on Clark’s door to find her lead witness in the newly re-surfaced Luthor case. And with Lois gone for weeks and having ticked off Clark to the point of him being mad at her, yeah, I can so see them /making Lois VERY VERY mad/
Hmmmm. Why would I ever go in that direction? [Linked Image]

ER: Oh, look! Someone’s blaming the victim, again.
CLARK: You're right. I shouldn't blame myself.
LOIS: How, exactly, did *you* become the victim in this scenario, again?
ER: Didn’t Lois jump him in the car?
I was thinking using Superman to get her way.

CLARK: Well, I meant progress to a normal (non-sexual) relationship. You know dating.
LOIS: What planet are you from again?
CLARK: Alt-Krypton?
ER: Funny aside, in German ‘alt’ is ‘old’ so that works both ways laugh
It explains why in Earth 2 (alt-dimension in the comics) Lois and Clark get married and live happily ever after.

CLARK: But Lois and I haven't... we've been totally dating like the ye old days.
LOIS: My, is that the time?
ER: You do love your red fish, don’t you?
Only in my stories.

Like ‘how was I supposed that by ripping apart one atom, things might end up really bad’?
LOIS: Now, I think I've been insulted.
ER: Because of comparing the way she handles her relationship to Clark with a nuclear device with a bad fuse?
LOIS: I was protecting him!

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
ER; Ooooh! Is he going to show her the moon?
EW: Um... no. The Earth.
ER: So… /no flashing her some views of under the cape/ then? Too bad. Would have been fun. And Superman’s the only one who could pull that one off.
LOIS: I could totally pull off Superman’s briefs.
Maybe a little of that.

ER: 100 people wouldn't fit in the current [RL] ISS, so it would have to be bigger. I don't recall how big the one from TaGD is, though, so it could be it.
ER: Huh… Apparently they actually shoed the Prometheus station in the Pilot.
[Linked Image]

Here’s the big one. And I just figured out it's called the UN Space Station. It's probably 50 stories tall. And no, that's not a moon.
[Linked Image]
Superman should be that dark speck right below the protruding ring around the middle of the station.
I was picturing the first one when writing this.

I believe Clark is referring to the naughtiness that Lois already did, not the stuff she will do.
LOIS: EXcuse me!
ER: But he said that he wouldn’t stand for future acts of naughtiness from her. Actually…now that I’m reading this…/has naughty thoughts about naughtiness/
LOIS: /blushing/
Yes, she can be quite naughty.

EW: Only in the second draft. The Betas thought it strange that Lois was waiting so paitently.
ER: Pregnancy hormones playing havoc with her psyche?
LOis. Cat is the pregnant character.

Maybe if Lois explained to the good Commander that her boyfriend could dismantle this station with his bare hands, so he’d better treat her like a queen?
CLARK: Lo-is! No.
LOIS: /s her powers of persuasion/ What?
CLARK: Huh. What? Right. You're dating me and not Superman. *I* don't have those powers.

EW: No, he can lip read, but he didn't say he didn't understand her, only that he couldn't hear her.
ER: So, it’s wasn’t technically a lie?
Of course not. laugh

ER: Apparently, someone just did. Maybe she should have worn a suit that’s more…flattering to her female physique while talking to her boyfriend?
EW: Her point was that he wasn't allowed to.
LOIS: He has x-ray vision. It doesn't matter what I'm wearing. ER: Yes, but considering all the radiation in space, maybe the windows are hardened against x-rays?
CLARK: Also, I take offense to the notion that Superman would peep at women using his x-ray vision.
LOIS: /mecry/
CLARK: Wait. Does this mean I'm allowed to x-ray through your clothes when you come back to earth?

ER: Isn’t that the same story Lex told his Luckies?
EW: Yes, but in space it's true.
LEX: Not on Space Station Luthor, it is not.
Yes, but on Space Station Luthor, they had beds and no anti-gravity device.

EW: No, luckily for Lois, people have been aboard the Space Station for over a year, so kinks such as that would have already been taken care of.
ER: Even in the old visitor quarters? Wouldn’t it be fun if Lois had to fall back on pen & paper?
LOIS: I knew I should have kept that space pen I gave Clark for his birthday for myself.

EW: Picture this as the original space station, (i.e. the old wing) which the colonists only use in case of emergency or guests.
ER: Ooooh! The one with the leaky toilet, faucet, and air lock.
No, more like not as high tech.

Oh dear. I once had a cold a bit shy of a bronchitis and kept coughing for 2 or 3 months
Sounds like what I had last summer. Finally got rid of that cough. dance Just in time for flu season.

I don’t think anyone’s told her that there is a box. Also ‘When Galaxies Divide’ is the one you’re looking for.
Thanks. One of these days I'll write an entirely original story not based on canon at all... Nah. Where's the fun in that?

You’re welcome. It’s the only way one can repay for the fun of reading the story smile1
Aren't you sweet? I just might have to post the next part for you... or something like that. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.