Darth Michael: dance Oh, boy! Another 2 fer. Thanks for reading.

CLARK: /blushing/ I do have ‘Welcome’ stamped on my cape…
CAT: That's from the time you stopped the fire at the doormat factory, Clarkie boy.

But Superman would never do anything illegal with Lois.
Like B&E or theft or impersonating an officer or anything like that? Of course not!
CLARK: Superman didn't do any of those things. I did. smile

Well…unless there’s certain…dark-side activities that are still illegal in some of less adventurous states.
CLARK: /unt-uh/ I would never do those things with Lois, either. Too dangerous.
LOIS: That's because I know where Mrs. Kent keeps the Kryptonite.
CLARK: You do? shock

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by WC 192
Perhaps Kent had somehow bamboozled Ms. Lane to go into space to keep her safe from Luthor, and he only made her think it was her idea
ER: /shocked that Henderson thinks that Kent has the brains in him, thinks it over, and decides if Kent ever tried it that would be really funny/
Well, it had been Clark's idea for Lois go into space...

LOIS: I resent that. I am *no* accident waiting to happen. I’m a *crime scene* waiting to happen.
HENDERSON: Outside of my jurisdiction, boys. Send Superman.

She only wrote a note for *Clark*! How could she know that her photo-journalist, junior grade, would snoop.
PERRY: Well, she did go work at LNN for a while, so it's possible she could have forgotten that I only hire the sneakiest people in the business.

Maybe when she goes on her honeymoon?
HENDERSON: No, Lois, please. Take a week! Two, even. A month! Hell, take the whole year in Hawaii. I won't mind.

Oh, look! A pig just flew by.
Possibly. Or maybe Bill thought Lois would pass the lead on to someone she could control (Olsen) as opposed to anyone else (i.e. Cat).

Did he just insult Jimmy?
lol Technically, yes. But Olsen isn't a real reporter, he's a sometime photographer, most-time researcher. Why would Bill see him as competent?

When he started to think about having relations with the media?
CAT: Married. With a bun in the oven.
[Linked Image] Bill hasn't figured out that second part yet.
BILL: I think I've just been insulted. Wait. Figured out what?

Well…it helps if the media was the one to inform the police of said nefarious activities in the first place.
BILL: They may have started us down the right path, but we finished it!

The elevator doors opened to Luthor’s parking garage and, lo and behold, standing right outside of them was one Catherine Grant, holding a cup of hot tea.
ER: /surprised that Cat still snuck into the raid/
CAT: Now, I think it's my turn to be insulted.

Too much exposure to Lois to trust women?
BILL: No, that one’s credited to the ex.
Maybe a bit of both.

LOIS: Why I get the Kerths.
CAT: Posthumously.
CLARK: That's not funny.
LOIS: I still get them.

Oh. Right. ‘We’ as in her and her bun.
I was going more for a royal 'we', but that works too.

That’s not even a lie.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Sounds like he got Lois’s story and he didn’t even have to sleep with her.
[Linked Image]
JIMMY: Well, I did sleep in her apartment...

Otherwise they’ll also have found some local college girls down in the bunker doing…dark-side stuff with Jimbo?
Actually, Jimbo did use Jimmy's camera while his cuz was in the clink. He took photos of that DP Board member cheating on his wife.
JIMBO: So, how do I sign up for the dark side stuff?

More like, the novelty had already worn off.
She's been in the wine cellar. She knows what's down there. Saw the green gas, and actually took Clark's advice that it might not be healthy for the baby and decided to stay in the parking garage where all that clean air /cough, cough/ is much better for her.

What if the green fog got also into the sticky slime on the floor and will then be dragged outside by the cops and Jimmy who would then deliver it back home to Lois’s place?
Green fog rose and is hanging above their heads.

Maybe it wouldn’t be Luthor they’d find down the elevator shaft, but some gorilla.
ER: /points to Gorilla Grod/
You know I didn't even think of him. clap Now, THAT'd be an unexpected twist, now wouldn't it.
LOIS: What do you mean everyone in Metropolis turned into a bunch of apes while I was in space?

Maybe the guy hadn’t said ‘insane’, but Miss Lane. Yeah. That made more sense.
Rrrrrrright…
In the first draft, Jimmy figured out Forest was talking about Lois, but then I noticed how 'insane' and 'Miss Lane' kinda rhymed. evil
LOIS: Again. Not funny.
CAT: lol Speak for yourself, honey.

ER: /waves team of law enforcement bye-bye/
Oh, did you want me to write something from their POV? Ooops.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.