Apparently, she could get Kent to do anything.
CLARK: [Linked Image] I do have ‘Welcome’ stamped on my cape…

Good thing she was on the side of justice…Well, usually.
But Superman would never do anything illegal with Lois. Well…unless there’s certain…dark-side activities that are still illegal in some of less adventurous states.
CLARK: [Linked Image] I would never do those things with Lois, either. Too dangerous.

Perhaps Kent had somehow bamboozled Ms. Lane to go into space to keep her safe from Luthor, and he only made her think it was her idea
shock [Linked Image]

when she turned the wrong knob and opened the space hatch
clap
LOIS: I resent that. I am *no* accident waiting to happen. I’m a *crime scene* waiting to happen.

Bill scowled. He knew Lane would do something to gum up the works.
She only wrote a note for *Clark*! How could she know that her photo-journalist, junior grade, would snoop.

She just couldn’t give him one day off from her meddling, could she?
Maybe when she goes on her honeymoon?

How do you know about that? Bill wanted to ask, knowing Lane’s tight lips. However, with her off planet, maybe she had passed the exclusive to Olsen here.
Oh, look! A pig just flew by.

That seemed more likely than her actually passing the lead to a competent reporter.
Did he just insult Jimmy?

At least, he hadn’t seen Catherine Grant nosing around. She had asked to be present at the opening of Luthor’s bunker as well and, oopsy-daisy, Bill had forgotten to call her.
Oops?

When had his law enforcement job been turned into one in media relations?
When he started to think about having relations with the media?
CAT: Married. With a bun in the oven.

Henderson’s material witness (currently safely being launched into space by her boyfriend)
rotflol

It gave him faith that law enforcement could do covert raids without the media getting wind of it. Well, media outside of what was left of the Daily Planet staff, that was.
Well…it helps if the media was the one to inform the police of said nefarious activities in the first place.

The elevator doors opened to Luthor’s parking garage and, lo and behold, standing right outside of them was one Catherine Grant, holding a cup of hot tea.
jawdrop

Bill had to admit that her compliancy was a bit disconcerting. He decided to double check that he heard her correctly.
Too much exposure to Lois to trust women?
BILL: No, that one’s credited to the ex.

He pointed to the floor beneath their feet. “Here?”

“Yes,” Catherine repeated.

“Why?” Olsen asked, taking the question out of Bill’s mouth.

“Because, unlike Lois, I’m not willing to risk my life catapulting five hundred meters down an elevator shaft,” she replied. “Anyway, you’ll be bringing everyone up through this door, won’t you?”
laugh
LOIS: Why I get the Kerths.
CAT: Posthumously.

Cat nudged Jimmy and nodded for him to follow the Inspector. “Better get going,” she said.

“But you said we’d be staying here,” Jimmy replied.

“We as in me.
Oh. Right. ‘We’ as in her and her bun.

At least, CK had called to let the guys know he was spending the morning with Lois and would return sometime during the afternoon.
That’s not even a lie.

If he could get the writing part down, he might have another job under his belt.
Sounds like he got Lois’s story and he didn’t even have to sleep with her.

Good thing Jimmy always kept his camera bag stocked while at the Planet. He hoped Jimbo hadn’t used his camera while he was in jail.
Otherwise they’ll also have found some local college girls down in the bunker doing…dark-side stuff with Jimbo?

He understood why she, in her delicate condition, decided to remain in the parking garage.
More like, the novelty had already worn off.

Jimmy realized that the floor was sticky. His shoes made a noise similar to that of a loud tape gun whenever he took a step.
What if the green fog got also into the sticky slime on the floor and will then be dragged outside by the cops and Jimmy who would then deliver it back home to Lois’s place?

Maybe it wouldn’t be Luthor they’d find down the elevator shaft, but some gorilla.
[Linked Image]

Maybe the guy hadn’t said ‘insane’, but Miss Lane. Yeah. That made more sense.
Rrrrrrright…

The team entered the elevator shaft.
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.