Christina: Thank you for you comments.

Yikes! So Superman's not going to have access to her for a MONTH!!
A month? I don't think I wrote "month". Nope. She was supposed to be up in the Space Station for a week, and there's now another week's delay. It's also possible that the colonists can give Superman the Key to the Station in that second week, should he decide to show up then instead of that first week. Nope. Nobody said *anything* about a month. evil

Poor Clark. I wonder if he (as Clark) will be allowed personal access to her via radio/video contact? They wouldn't be allowed to talk about her fudging on Superman's "offer" to fly the shuttle up. I do wonder whether they might consider letting him fly the shuttle down himself though (with that said, I could see Captain Martin being none-to-pleased with that).
No, I can't see Superman volunteering to do that after her volunteering him to fly them up, nor could I see Captain Martin liking that (then, again, he's a big sour puss). Reap what one sows, I believe is what Clark was taught. Will Lois and Clark be able to communicate while she's on the space station? Well, that all depends on whether Henderson and Director Avery know that he knows she's there and give him permission, doesn't it?

Mike M: Glad you found it thought provoking.

(commenting on Christina's thoughts) Worse than that (or maybe just as bad), I wonder when Clark will actually FIND and read Lois's letter to him that Jimmy opened, read and then tossed on his bed without the envelope that tells Clark that it is for him even if he sees it. My guess it will not be until Lois returns and tells him about it which will leave him second guessing Lois's motives even more without the letter to help explain them. Clark will be once again wondering why he did not leave Jimmy in Las Vegas with Jenny. One more reason to not have roommates!!!
So, my readers believe that Jimmy left Metropolis, not because of Jenny but because Lois and Clark both (individually) placed a hit on him? shock lol Hmmmm. Did I mention that the letter was placed on the bed without the envelope? Nope. I don't think I wrote that. Gee, I have Lois write ONE note to Clark which he doesn't get for WEEKS (or was it over a month?) and you all expect that it's going to happen every time? What do you think I am? Out to drive my character batty? Don't answer that! This will also be answered after my hiatus, which will happen after the posting of Part 193.

THIS as in when Clark read the note (and how long Lois will stay up in space) not THIS as in if I'm trying to drive my characters insane. On that second point, I plead the Fifth. whistle

Thank you both for reading and commenting. smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.