Quote:
Ooooh! Is he going to show her the moon?
Um... no. The Earth.
So… [Linked Image] is a [Linked Image] then? Too bad. Would have been fun. And Superman’s the only one who could pull that one off.
LOIS: I could totally pull off Superman’s briefs.

100 people wouldn't fit in the current ISS, so it would have to be bigger. I don't recall how big the one from TaGD is, though, so it could be it.
Huh… Apparently they actually shoed the Prometheus station in the Pilot.
[Linked Image]

Here’s the big one. And I just figured out it's called the UN Space Station. It's probably 50 stories tall. And no, that's not a moon.
[Linked Image]
Superman should be that dark speck right below the protruding ring around the middle of the station.

CLARK: My behind isn't a green, blue, and tan marble!
LOIS: Actually, from what I've seen, it's quite red.
CLARK: Those are Superman's shorts.
LOIS: Is that MY fault?
clap

Quote:
‘an adult’?
I meant 'adult' in a verb fashion, but I'll change it if it makes it clearer.
No idea if ‘adult’ should be used as an adjective huh

Quote:
Oooh! Like in Season’s Greedings?
Isn't that the one where Martha needs to tan his hide?
Aaaand?

I believe Clark is referring to the naughtiness that Lois already did, not the stuff she will do.
LOIS: EXcuse me!
But he said that he wouldn’t stand for future acts of naughtiness from her. Actually…now that I’m reading this…[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Only in the second draft. The Betas thought it strange that Lois was waiting so paitently.
Pregnancy hormones playing havoc with her psyche?

Quote:
CLARK: Funny, just like in my bedroom!
So, it WAS Clark's plan for Lois to get used to living with him.
clap

Quote:
Which could literally be a wing on the space station.
It has wings?
No. But it would be fun if it had.

Quote:
Like with a bee-hive. Or a concubine storage facility.
CLARK: Bee-hive.
LOIS: Bee-hive.
NOR: Nope looks like where I keep my harem.
clap

I'm guessing she either finds someone who will eat it for her, or she doesn't try new foods on the space station.
LOIS: razz How did they manage to mess up *chocolate*?

LOIS: Normally, I just let Superman pilot, but this joystick idea of yours is growing on me.
SUPERMAN: Pardon me. /ducks to cold side of the moon for a minute before returning/ I don't think that's a good idea.
laugh
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Quote:
Hence the judicious use of lightning back on Earth/
CLARK: <has no idea how to make his girlfriend happy>
LOIS: I frequently have this problem with men.

Quote:
Maybe if Lois explained to the good Commander that her boyfriend could dismantle this station with his bare hands, so he’d better treat her like a queen?
CLARK: Lo-is! No.
LOIS: [Linked Image] What?

No, he can lip read, but he didn't say he didn't understand her, only that he couldn't hear her.
So, it’s wasn’t technically a lie?

Quote:
Apparently, someone just did. Maybe she should have worn a suit that’s more…flattering to her female physique while talking to her boyfriend?
Her point was that he wasn't allowed to.
LOIS: He has x-ray vision. It doesn't matter what I'm wearing.
Yes, but considering all the radiation in space, maybe the windows are hardened against x-rays?
CLARK: Also, I take offense to the notion that Superman would peep at women using his x-ray vision.
LOIS: mecry

EW: When I was starting my research, silly me, I was thinking Star Trek sized quarters. <realizes how adorable that sounds>
smile

I love research!
Yes, same with FDK. You tend to go down a whole mineshaft of rabbit holes when you research and follow links and stuff.

Quote:
Isn’t that the same story Lex told his Luckies?
Yes, but in space it's true.
LEX: Not on Space Station Luthor, it is not.

No, luckily for Lois, people have been aboard the Space Station for over a year, so kinks such as that would have already been taken care of.
Even in the old visitor quarters? Wouldn’t it be fun if Lois had to fall back on pen & paper?

Quote:
Ooooh! Training the Mad Dog
LOIS: I heard that!
Aaaand that doesn’t make it any less true?

Picture this as the original space station, (i.e. the old wing) which the colonists only use in case of emergency or guests.
Ooooh! The one with the leaky toilet, faucet, and air lock.

Quote:
See what happens when a Lois is chained up for a week? Should be fun to watch. From a safe distance, that is.
Captain ANGELO: I don't recommend it.
Because one sinkhole over isn’t what one would consider ‘a safe distance’?

Still trying to get over this dang cough. The inhaler my doctor prescribed didn't really cure me.
Oh dear. I once had a cold a bit shy of a bronchitis and kept coughing for 2 or 3 months razz

I missed that story. SQD really knows how to think out side the box.
I don’t think anyone’s told her that there is a box. Also ‘When Galaxies Divide’ is the one you’re looking for.

Thanks for the comments, Michael! They always brighten my day.
You’re welcome. It’s the only way one can repay for the fun of reading the story smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.