*** Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK ***

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Aww…he’s finally waking up to the truth and going to dump her for that blonde ADA
LOIS: Say what? GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!

/passes failing grade in Social Behavior 101/
How does one pass a failing grade? Is it like a kidney stone?

So he wouldn’t say no and because he produces less environmentally harmful gas than the engines of the shuttle.
CLARK: Nope, still can't see Lois using that as a reason. If it were chocolate gas on the other hand...

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by WC 192
Why wait for the morning of?
Is there something missing?
Um... No?... But I could probably remove that dangling 'of' there. [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by WC 192
On the other hand, perhaps she had just been distracted.

They had done more kissing than talking the night before.
Oh, look! Someone’s blaming the victim, again.
CLARK: You're right. I shouldn't blame myself.
LOIS: How, exactly, did *you* become the victim in this scenario, again?

CURSE: /wave/
LOIS: Maybe let’s wait for…two more days? Ooooh! Chocolates!
CLARK: Well, I meant progress to a normal (non-sexual) relationship. You know dating.
LOIS: What planet are you from again?

Maybe if he asked her whether she thought that he liked being disrespected? Then he could tell her that she’s right when she says ‘no’.
notworthy I wish I had thought of that. Brilliant! clap

That’s why in ye olden days, the hanky-panky didn’t start until after Carlos got involved and pronounced the happy couple to be safe.
CLARK: But Lois and I haven't... we've been totally dating like the ye old days.
LOIS: My, is that the time?

Like ‘how was I supposed that by ripping apart one atom, things might end up really bad’?
LOIS: Now, I think I've been insulted.

Ooooh! Is he going to show her the moon?
Um... no. The Earth.

So, you’re not going with the bigger space station from Through a Glass, Darkly?
100 people wouldn't fit in the current ISS, so it would have to be bigger. I don't recall how big the one from TaGD is, though, so it could be it.

His behind not yet healed from the beating Luthor gave him?
CLARK: My behind isn't a green, blue, and tan marble!
LOIS: Actually, from what I've seen, it's quite red.
CLARK: Those are Superman's shorts.
LOIS: Is that MY fault?

‘an adult’?
I meant 'adult' in a verb fashion, but I'll change it if it makes it clearer.

Oooh! Like in Season’s Greedings?
Isn't that the one where Martha needs to tan his hide?

Did he touch a zoo animal during a thunderstorm, again?
Also… /Inventors love flying pigs./
Um... No. There are no flying hippos actually in this story.

What if she’s naked while doing so?
I believe Clark is referring to the naughtiness that Lois already did, not the stuff she will do.
LOIS: EXcuse me!

CLARK: /has no problem with EW re-writing this section so that the curse isn't enacted and falls to the dark side of the boards/
I'll consider it, Clark.

So, she’ll soon start to scream and curse?
Only in the second draft. The Betas thought it strange that Lois was waiting so paitently.

Didn’t they by telling her to wait until someone shows up with the key to release her?
Capt. Martin: I knew she wasn't listening to my instructions.

CLARK: Funny, just like in my bedroom!
So, it WAS Clark's plan for Lois to get used to living with him.

Which could literally be a wing on the space station.
It has wings?

Like with a bee-hive. Or a concubine storage facility.
CLARK: Bee-hive.
LOIS: Bee-hive.
NOR: Nope looks like where I keep my harem.

What if the meal isn’t to Lois’s liking?
I'm guessing she either finds someone who will eat it for her, or she doesn't try new foods on the space station.

Someone’s already planning ahead, huh?
It's in her nature.

Well, what if she’s using the joystick to control the flight? Isn’t that just like controlling the shuttle?
LOIS: Normally, I just let Superman pilot, but this joystick idea of yours is growing on me.
SUPERMAN: Pardon me. /ducks to cold side of the moon for a minute before returning/ I don't think that's a good idea.

Hence the judicious use of lightning back on Earth/
CLARK: huh

Maybe if Lois explained to the good Commander that her boyfriend could dismantle this station with his bare hands, so he’d better treat her like a queen?
CLARK: Lo-is! No.

ER: /thinks Clark was lying about the lip reading/
No, he can lip read, but he didn't say he didn't understand her, only that he couldn't hear her.

Apparently, someone just did. Maybe she should have worn a suit that’s more…flattering to her female physique while talking to her boyfriend?
Her point was that he wasn't allowed to.
LOIS: He has x-ray vision. It doesn't matter what I'm wearing.

ER: /hmmmm/ Did she learn a lesson? Or is she just going to avoid Superman and only tick off Clark?
Let's see what's behind door number 2? A very angry man wearing glasses! clap Bravo!

It sounds about the size of the Japanese sleep slots on airports and such.
That's about right, only not so big. When I was starting my research, silly me, I was thinking Star Trek sized quarters. [Linked Image] lol I should have known better. Chris Hadfield explains Sleeping on the Space Station Warning these videos can become very addicting to watch. [Linked Image] I love research!

Isn’t that the same story Lex told his Luckies?
Yes, but in space it's true.

Does the table use strong magnets to hold up to the wall? Yes, they did use that on a train’s fold-out table once.
clap Oh, that's genius! No, luckily for Lois, people have been aboard the Space Station for over a year, so kinks such as that would have already been taken care of.

Like, don’t just do your business down at the bottom of the sink hole?
Um... no. In case you're wondering... Sunny the Astronaut explains all (roughly 4:45 minutes in).

Ooooh! Training the Mad Dog
LOIS: I heard that!

Like Linda does? By making something up?
She's just grousing. She'll learn enough even in quarantine to write about.

You know, I wonder how this is going to work in terms of exercise. There’s no gym in this dorm, is there? What about the toilet? Shower? Kitchen? And wouldn’t Lois already have communicated her numerous deceases by talking to Amy and the Commander and breathing into the air vents?
Although, it's described as the quarantine / medical wing, it's actually the "guest quarters" for the Space Station, so all those things are available on a smaller scale. Picture this as the original space station, (i.e. the old wing) which the colonists only use in case of emergency or guests.

See what happens when a Lois is chained up for a week? Should be fun to watch. From a safe distance, that is.
Captain ANGELO: I don't recommend it.

You know, considering the next part, this so sounds like the 3-4 weeks you are planning to taking a break from the story. /ER wonders exactly where EW is spending her hiatus/
Sadly, not aboard the International Space Station. At home. Looking for a job. Still trying to get over this dang cough. The inhaler my doctor prescribed didn't really cure me. grumble

Yes, but on the plus side, she at least won’t be servicing the man in charge of the operation?
CMDR: Well…she *was* brought on board as a concubine…
ER: I *did* see this in a story I once read by SQD…
I missed that story. SQD really knows how to think out side the box.

Thanks for the comments, Michael! They always brighten my day. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.