Oh, boy! Another 2 fer. Thanks for reading.
blush

CAT: That's from the time you stopped the fire at the doormat factory, Clarkie boy.
clap And Lois suggested he keep it?

Like B&E or theft or impersonating an officer or anything like that? Of course not!
CLARK: Superman didn't do any of those things. I did. smile
Actually, Clark was acting as Superman when he dressed up as an officer.

LOIS: That's because I know where Mrs. Kent keeps the Kryptonite.
CLARK: You do?
Umm…Why would Lois get out the Kryptonite when Clark [Linked Image] Lois or the other way around?

PERRY: Well, she did go work at LNN for a while, so it's possible she could have forgotten that I only hire the sneakiest people in the business.
thumbsup

HENDERSON: No, Lois, please. Take a week! Two, even. A month! Hell, take the whole year in Hawaii. I won't mind.
MET STAR (six months later): B&Es in the greater Metropolitan area at an all-time low.
MET STAR (seven months later): Reports of government corruption down to pre-war times.

Possibly. Or maybe Bill thought Lois would pass the lead on to someone she could control (Olsen) as opposed to anyone else (i.e. Cat).
JIMMY: [Linked Image] Does that mean that I shouldn’t have sold that story to the Vegan Tribune?

Technically, yes. But Olsen isn't a real reporter, he's a sometime photographer, most-time researcher. Why would Bill see him as competent?
JIMMY: I’m the star of the Luthor investigation. Chips in the Morning said so!

<EW wants to keep Cat eligible> Bill hasn't figured out that second part yet.
BILL: I think I've just been insulted. Wait. Figured out what?
laugh

BILL: They may have started us down the right path, but we finished it!
Only because Lois was afraid Lex might kill Clark.

ER: /surprised that Cat still snuck into the raid/
CAT: Now, I think it's my turn to be insulted.
But…but…but the evil writer just said that Cat wouldn’t show up! Plus, she’s in a delicate state! peep

CLARK: That's not funny.
LOIS: I still get them.
Maybe Clark should talk about with Lois about her priorities, now that she’s bearing the fruit of the future First Lord of Krypton?

JIMMY: Well, I did sleep in her apartment...
He does realize what happened to the last dude Clark thought had intimate relations with his girlfriend, right?

Quote:
What if the green fog got also into the sticky slime on the floor and will then be dragged outside by the cops and Jimmy who would then deliver it back home to Lois’s place?
Green fog rose and is hanging above their heads.
Drat. Too bad. Also, green fog creeping over the floor would have been much creepier. And much more dangerous due to the reduced visibility of floor hazards such as axes left lying around in the open.

ER: /points to Gorilla Grod/
EW: You know I didn't even think of him.
Yeah. I only thought of it because there was a throw-away scene in The Flash series premier of a busted open cage with a ‘Grod’ nameplate stuck to it.

In the first draft, Jimmy figured out Forest was talking about Lois, but then I noticed how 'insane' and 'Miss Lane' kinda rhymed. evil
LOIS: Again. Not funny.
CAT: lol Speak for yourself, honey.
Yes, very inspired. Not healthy to mention, but very inspired.

Quote:
ER: /waves team of law enforcement bye-bye/
Oh, did you want me to write something from their POV? Ooops.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted By: Darth Michael
Aww…he’s finally waking up to the truth and going to dump her for that blonde ADA
LOIS: Say what? GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!
Not happy about the competition she’s going to come back down to? Also, on second thought, that’s a very probably scenario. With Lois gone, the blonde ADA is going to come knocking on Clark’s door to find her lead witness in the newly re-surfaced Luthor case. And with Lois gone for weeks and having ticked off Clark to the point of him being mad at her, yeah, I can so see them [Linked Image]

Quote:
/passes failing grade in Social Behavior 101/
How does one pass a failing grade? Is it like a kidney stone?
Oops? ‘awards’? ‘assigns’?

Quote:
So he wouldn’t say no and because he produces less environmentally harmful gas than the engines of the shuttle.
CLARK: Nope, still can't see Lois using that as a reason. If it were chocolate gas on the other hand...
Only the first one was for Lois. The second one with the gas, that’s just because he’s a boyscout who got his environment education from the Jaguar.

Oh, look! Someone’s blaming the victim, again.
CLARK: You're right. I shouldn't blame myself.
LOIS: How, exactly, did *you* become the victim in this scenario, again?
Didn’t Lois jump him in the car?

CLARK: Well, I meant progress to a normal (non-sexual) relationship. You know dating.
LOIS: What planet are you from again?
CLARK: Alt-Krypton?
Funny aside, in German ‘alt’ is ‘old’ so that works both ways laugh

Quote:
Maybe if he asked her whether she thought that he liked being disrespected? Then he could tell her that she’s right when she says ‘no’.
<EW thinks ER should get out the keyboard more often in creative endeavous> I wish I had thought of that. Brilliant!
Thank you blush

CLARK: But Lois and I haven't... we've been totally dating like the ye old days.
LOIS: My, is that the time?
[Linked Image] You do love your red fish, don’t you?

Quote:
Like ‘how was I supposed that by ripping apart one atom, things might end up really bad’?
LOIS: Now, I think I've been insulted.
Because of comparing the way she handles her relationship to Clark with a nuclear device with a bad fuse?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.