Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Why am I not believing her? [Linked Image]
I have no idea. I have claimed all along that Lois would not have the 'mad' reaction to the Superman revelation. Was I telling the truth?

Thank you for throwing in a 'Clark takes care of Lois while she's sick' plot line. I believe I requested one of those at one point in some challenge or another. I'm amazed that Perry didn't send in the troops when she didn't show up at the DP (of course, Clark was there to tell him about Lois's illness, but still...)
Didn't know about that challenge, but glad it gave you the scenes you were looking for. grin

Yes, Clark deserves the Mad Dog house for not picking her up at the airport. Although, had they agreed that he would? Or had she just expected that he would and asked him to in one of her 5 messages and never heard back from him?
He knew. It's one of those many things where he has had to let her down, and hates it.

One thing that troubled me from the previous part when Lois was a bombing victim. If Clark is Clark but not Superman (as she suspects), and he hears over the phone that his fiancee has been bombed, why isn't he on the next plane to Coast City to be there for her? Why is he waiting around Metropolis? How would he be able to continue working and pumping out mayor press conference stories (for example) not knowing the health of his partner? I could easily see Lois thinking that Clark doesn't care for her for more than a friend because of his lack of action.
Lets just say that the phone call I wrote out here was short and to the point due to Lois being overwhelmed. She didn't come home (beginning of this chapter) until a few days later and they will have talked more, and she will have expected him to elaborate on why he was just 'working through the afternoon'. Clark will have told her (truthfully - but also misleadingly) that he was working on the bombing. He would definitely have let her know that he was worried, that he didn't forget her, but he also found out fairly soon that she was safe and hardly injured at all. He found it out personally himself at the bombing site, but would lead her to believe that he found out when she phoned him from the hospital and left a message.

Love the ending cliffhanger. More please. grovel
grin

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Um. I think that kind of pregnancy only happened once in history. Abut 2000 years ago.
rotflol
grin

Does he WANT to solve it? You already pointed out the benefits of wearing a white blouse!
Yes, but…Let’s think for a moment that Clark wouldn’t be using heat vision to dry her up so he doesn’t expose himself to her. What other options would he have when her clothes are soaking wet and he needs to make sure she’s not longer covered in those…? evil
Plenty of food for naughty imaginations there...

Sound like a fantastic investigation. Will the DP publish anything about aliens? Or will the two weeks end up being a complete bust?
PERRY: No, Lois. We can’t publish this bit here about his stamina. And no, those photos of Superman’s naked torso are also not proper material for the frontpage of the Daily Planet. /continues reading/ He…What? Absolutely *NO* Lois! This wouldn’t even get published by Love Fortress International. What *have* you been thinking?
LOIS: drool
rotflol

So is this a vote for quicker posting?
Well…there’s always a silent vote for that.
Sorry that I decided not to go ahead with the faster posting. frown

Originally Posted by Morgana
Still catching up and laughing all the way! smile1
Good. It's the only story I've written that was supposed to keep you laughing most of the way through.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."