Originally Posted by KatherineKent
There are no more cliffhangers to make you go jawdrop or wildguy or shock . But you might get a few party or dance or laugh or jump or love
Why am I not believing her? [Linked Image]

Thank you for throwing in a 'Clark takes care of Lois while she's sick' plot line. I believe I requested one of those at one point in some challenge or another. I'm amazed that Perry didn't send in the troops when she didn't show up at the DP (of course, Clark was there to tell him about Lois's illness, but still...)

Yes, Clark deserves the Mad Dog house for not picking her up at the airport. Although, had they agreed that he would? Or had she just expected that he would and asked him to in one of her 5 messages and never heard back from him?

One thing that troubled me from the previous part when Lois was a bombing victim. If Clark is Clark but not Superman (as she suspects), and he hears over the phone that his fiancee has been bombed, why isn't he on the next plane to Coast City to be there for her? Why is he waiting around Metropolis? How would he be able to continue working and pumping out mayor press conference stories (for example) not knowing the health of his partner? I could easily see Lois thinking that Clark doesn't care for her for more than a friend because of his lack of action.

Love the ending cliffhanger. More please. grovel

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.