You think?
[Linked Image]

Then landed in a dumpster and the sky went dark?
evil
LOIS: *Again*?

Um. I think that kind of pregnancy only happened once in history. Abut 2000 years ago.
rotflol

Does he WANT to solve it? You already pointed out the benefits of wearing a white blouse!
Yes, but…Let’s think for a moment that Clark wouldn’t be using heat vision to dry her up so he doesn’t expose himself to her. What other options would he have when her clothes are soaking wet and he needs to make sure she’s not longer covered in those…? evil

It was comedy! She doesn't really have it on her CV.
No? Oh. My bad. blush

Well, he's just found the woman he loves almost naked!!!!!

But then again she's collapsed on the bathroom floor and doesn't seem to be up to any *you know*.
Putting a sock on the door knob?

Hey. It's only Lois that thinks he's oblivious to her near nakedness. In reality Clark ... notices everything.
evil
CLARK: wallbash

Sound like a fantastic investigation. Will the DP publish anything about aliens? Or will the two weeks end up being a complete bust?
PERRY: No, Lois. We can’t publish this bit here about his stamina. And no, those photos of Superman’s naked torso are also not proper material for the frontpage of the Daily Planet. /continues reading/ He…What? Absolutely *NO* Lois! This wouldn’t even get published by Love Fortress International. What *have* you been thinking?
LOIS: drool

Just for those of you who missed it ... it's turned into an affectionate name over the 8 years, rather than an insult.
[Linked Image]

Yet she stopped when they got engaged! Anyone figure out why?
Umm…because she is now facing the reality of a platonic marriage?
LOIS-FROM-PLATONIC: Like the Kryptonian goddess of corporeal love?

With the amount of hair he's losing over these two I think we need a hair pulling smiley for Perry rather than wallbash!
laugh

CLARK: Well…you know…those 50s TV shows where the husband and wife sleep in separate beds…?

LOIS: *frowns concerned* Yeah?
CLARK: Well I was thinking we could set up the guest room that way. For when your folks visit.
rotflol

Sorry, did I not warn you about the 3/4 mark cliffhanger? I'm sure I did.
thud

So is this a vote for quicker posting?
Well…there’s always a silent vote for that.

Or a worry that I won't post while I'm away?
[Linked Image]

Internet is available on holiday and my laptop is going with me.
hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.