Originally Posted by Mike M
I love how you worked the Forever word into the discussion
grin Well, it is. It will be forever. As Clark said in JSN his love is forever because it just is.

and as Lynn mentioned the secrets reveal. I was thinking of 3 secrets actually, the two obvious ones that he loves her right back and that he is Superman and then the third one that he is a virgin which I am assuming he still is as he would have had to been in a very serious relationship to have changed that status which would have invalidated the pact. Of course mind then hit on the "40 year old virgin" play on words goofy
lol Clark's secrets will come out, although he's only ever mentioned two secrets in his thoughts to himself. His lack of crossing the intimacy threshold is not exactly a secret in his mind, it's just something that's never come up or been appropriate to discuss.

In a way I like Lynn's idea of speeding up the posting schedule and then on the other hand I am not in a hurry for this story to end wink

Thanks for a great story.

Mike
Hmmm. Another for speeding up, or is it actually the opposite. Maybe I should take you as a 0.5 either way. So we are currently at 1.5 votes for speeding up posting and 0.5 for keeping as is.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."