Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Love it! And here I was getting worried that she'd never get around to telling him, and he her.... Perfect little cliffhanger! grin Although it's not as big of a leap as Lois may make it out to be....
Oh, it's a fantastic cliffhanger ... and I just love those words coming from Lois' mouth (as you can tell by my signature)

Originally Posted by John Lambert
I should have expected the ending. It reminds me of a line from "Just Say Noah". As such I would say it's in character for Lois.
It's directly from JSN! See my sig! grin

I was more surprised Clark stuck with the trying to stand up for the marriage and not just wimping out.
Oh no. Clark knows he's in love and wants this more than anything now. He's not gonna let her run away! But what he'll do now is very different to what he would have done if she hadn't admitted to that final line!

Originally Posted by DebbieG
Still having fun watching them circle each other, getting closer and closer. smile They have a different relationship from the one in canon, so I’ll be interested to see how Lois handles the revelation.
Everyone has been convinced she'll be just as mad as in cannon. But as I've repeatedly pointed out, they do have a different relationship. Yes they've been friends for 8 years, but the romance has never blossomed (until now) and so Lois does not have the same sense of betrayal or the feeling that Clark played Superman/Clark off against each other and used them to manipulate her.

Originally Posted by LMA
Another great part, KK smile...

At first, when I saw the subject line for this chapter, I was kind of worried. Major illness? Kryptonite bug? So yeah, I was relieved that it was only the flu--and not something really bad.
*phew* Yeah, nothing bad!

I also very much enjoyed how Clark cared for Lois. It was really heart-warming.
Good, that's what I wanted. And it's just how Clark would have behaved.

And 'yes' Lois--Clark will make an excellent husband wink. You will be a very lucky lady (as soon as all this stuff between them fully surfaces)...
*wanders off into a dream of Clark as husband*

What will Clark do now???
CLARK: You love me?
LOIS: Um yes.
CLARK: Oh dear, well you're right then. It'll never work. I guess that's the Pact over with then. Bye.

That is why I am SO excited for the next part clap... He will be thrilled and I can't wait to see what he does with the news....Kisses her? grovel Tells her he loves her? grovel Tells her about Superman? grovel
Maybe all the above?

Yeah--there is a lot of greatness to come dance

Can't wait!!!
Laura
Well, I hope you think so.

Originally Posted by mozartmaid
I've just caught up! Such a fun story! And this cliffy was perfect. Can't wait to see where you take them from here! smile
Thanks. There are no more cliffhangers to make you go jawdrop or wildguy or shock . But you might get a few party or dance or laugh or jump or love

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."