You say you don't mean for this poll to hurt any feelings and then you make comments like that .
Point taken!

Do you not think your statement comes off as a slight to anyone currently writing stories?
No, honestly I didn't think so, but you think I should think so?

I have not posted anything I have written yet,
Post them!

I do post mine, and even I know they don't/aren't ever going to measure up to those better writers.

Besides, what if I really like your stories? I don't want the FoLCs to miss your stories just because of one comment from me (trust me, there are going to be many - mostly positive and some negative too!) laugh

The narrow definition of erotica in the original list was questioned by several people and when it dawned on the originator that their preferred genre wasn't as "demanded" as they thought, they went on the defensive.
Elaborate originator.

Thought I should paste this quote of mine here!!! laugh
"I'm sorry if I've left out any category. I don't mean to insult the authors who wrote such stories, just that my brain wasn't active enough to remember to include them! And another huge sorry for any definition that doesn't seem good enough to you."
And probably call this the greatest WHINE, WHINE, WHINE that I've experienced ever since I registered in this forum (in my opinion, again!) laugh

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time