Like JDG, I wasn't able to choose Erotic because your definition varies wildly from mine. (I also have to agree with her that the stories by Wendy and Sheila that you use as examples seemed to have plenty of love and tenderness in them when I read them laugh )

Perhaps it might have been an idea to have two catagories there. Erotic - the fic you fit into that category, coolgirl, and Nfic - a category that fits a broader definition to include the rest?

As far as I know, you can't edit a poll once it's been posted, so you'd have to set up a new one for the least favourite genre.

Also, can I ask why the Elseworld category has historical after it? That qualification seems to knock a lot of Elseworlds out of the running and narrow the category considerably. By historical do you mean Soul Mates Elseworlds, btw? That is, stories where Lois and Clark are earlier incarnations of themselves, from various periods in history?

Oh and I think A Perfume By Any Other Name was one of Ultracape's stories - wasn't it? Don't think Wendy wrote that one.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers