In this instance, it was nothing but a sort of slang term and not meant as my take on PG fic, which lies outside the bounds of this topic and the point I was trying to make.
This poll is for both PG as well as NFic categories. And PG is not light -I think most of the other emotions can be brought out well only through a PGFic because in the NFic, I think the *N* part *usually* predominates any other underlying but strong emotion...

...though I've seen some authors do a fantastic job with their NFic stories which concentrate on something more than the *N*. Believe it or not, I enjoyed the PG version of "Rest and Reproduction" by Meredith Knight more than the N version, but even when I read the N version, I *still* somehow felt that the author had paid enough attention to the dramatic effect as well as the N part, which, *in my opinion*, is rare, since the Nfics do gobble up the PG versions.

Only some PG versions stay in my mind even after reading the N version of the same story, and that's one of those! Another is Wendy's Faux Pas.

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time