I'm not worried about it. My married name is so common, it generated 48,500 hits on Google. And forget my maiden name. It's Johnson. The second most common last name in the US, last I heard. My online nick is extremely common, since it's also a real name (not mine. A variation is reserved for my somedayinthefuture daughter, if I ever have one). A few of my email addresses don't turn up much. Though I just googled my work address, and wonder what I was on about on a newsgroup...

Googling is the least of my problems. Considering I have my own domain whose email address I use, I have a personal website on there. Which links to my LJ, and links to here... hmm, wonder if I have every single work entry locked. sad And don't forget the picture gallery I have, with family pictures... heh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited