Originally posted by SuperRoo:
I just looked up my e-mail address and it is at some site I don't understand the language or what's going on! I know my address has been grabbed before multiple times, but to see it in a thread at some board is kinda weird.
That site set off all kinds of warning bells for me. So I asked a friend of mine who speaks German (the site is actually in Flemish/Dutch, but the two are similar) to confirm that it was what I think it is. She agrees that it looks like a spammer/phisher website. (If Saskia is around the forum these days, she could give a more exact translation of what exactly is on the site.)

Who knew they had forums? Although I suppose it makes sense.

Now, your email address is just on a list, not specifically targeted. So it's not that big a deal -- I imagine every person on this board gets tons of spam.

But yeah, that site gives me the willies.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun