However, I wouldn't want *anyone* I know in real life to find or read my nfic. Thankfully, it's all password-protected, and no-one I know would be interested enough to sign up for access.
Wanna bet? I've gotten right into nfic stories without a password. Somebody told me that was because I must have set my computer to remember the password. So I tried it on another computer. Guess what? Same result.
~~~

I don't care that anyone knows that I write fanfic. I've actually been telling people. The nfic would embarrass me, though.

It's interesting, though, that my best friend never knew until recently that I was a huge Superman fan. I didn't think I was hiding it. I just didn't think she was interested. (I was right.)

Well, I'm a fairly new (posted) author, and if I google Classicalla, I find my stories (after I get past the classical references). The first one I found doing that was the nfic.

I found it pretty freaky to google my real name, and I found another RN with the same name (not extremely common.) And she lives about 150 miles from me.

Edit: Interesting. I just googled Classicalla again and was led to feedback (I was the 2nd one on the list.) that I'd left rather than one of my stories. The feedback included Chaabreh's: The Girl's Not Attractive and Lara Moon's: All Weathered Out. How about that one?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~