1. Do you consider yourself more of a reader, a watcher, or a listener?

I feel completely the odd one out reading all the other responses, but I am most definitely a watcher. I am a listener too, but I'm afraid other than work stuff, fanfic, newspapers and the odd biography, I am not a reader.

2. What is the last book you read/are currently reading?

As I said, I hardly ever get around to reading books, but I think it was probably Teri's 'Burnt Toast!'

3. What is a book you have read at least 10 times?

I'm not so sure there is one. Probably kids books like Enid Blyton.

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

It was a long time ago. I like movies, but much prefer to watch them on DVD at home snuggled up with some snacks and a nice bottle of wine. Oh, I know, it was Sex and the City!

5. What is a movie you never get tired of watching?

The Sound of Music, a heartwarming classic I have loved for as long as I can remember.

6. What is the last CD you bought?

As others have said, I do a lot more downloading than buying CDs. I think it was maybe Leona Lewis' Spirit.

7. What magazines do you subscribe to?

None, though I do buy gossip and fashion mags from time to time.

8. Do you read the newspaper on a regular basis? If so, which one(s)?

Yes, although it's very hard to find one over here with a genuine, balanced opinion. They're all driven by whatever their polictical sympathies are. I am ashamed to say that I read the Daily Mail. Those who are aware of it will understand why! I read it just because it's a convenient cross between trashy tabloids and dull broadsheets, but I don't buy it, I read it at work!

9. What kind of tech gadgets do you own?

I am so behind with technology, wasting my money instead on clothes and shoes etc. I've only really got a cell phone and a basic computer (not even a laptop). Oh, and I do have Sky-plus, which I think is called Tivo in the U.S.

10. What is your guilty pleasure Web site?

This one (though I don't really feel guilty!), Annesplace and Facebook.

11. What are three things you can't leave the house without?

Lippy, cell phone and car keys.

"There's a fine line between brilliance and lunacy" - CK to LL(Madame Ex)