Oh dear. Don't think I'm going to be much good at this one...

1. Do you consider yourself more of a reader, a watcher, or a listener?

Reader, although watcher is a close second. Listener, almost never.

2. What is the last book you read/are currently reading?

Last book I read was Rhapsody by Elizabeth Haydon. Didn't enjoy it. Book I'm reading at the moment is Stephen King's It.

3. What is a book you have read at least 10 times?

Oh grief. See, this is where I flounder. I'm hopeless at choosing favourite books or movies. If it was demanded of me to save my life, I could probably get it down to my favourite 100. Maybe. I've shelves of books behind me that I've read 10 or more times. Books I read are divided into keepers and books I liked at the time but wouldn't read again. The keepers are read over and over. I suppose C.S. Lewis's Narnia books and Dodie Smith's 101 Dalmatians and The Starlight Barking would be early examples of keepers. But there have been many since. Including It...which I must be reading for the 100th time.

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

Thanks to a difference of opinion between myself and Stuart as to the optimum time to watch a movie in a cinema it must be years since I saw a movie there. In fact, I'm fairly sure it was Titanic.

5. What is a movie you never get tired of watching?

Again, where to start? I have a very large DVD/Blueray collection of movies and TV shows which cover most genres and what I love about that is that I can watch them again and again as suits my mood of the day. I suppose two examples here though would be The Swan Princess and Jaws. I adore the first because it has everything you want from an animated movie - comedy, great songs, romance and great characters. And Jaws...well, it's not a classic for nothing. Absolute perfection in every way it's put together.

6. What is the last CD you bought?

I really couldn't say. I haven't listened to music for years now, other than the odd moment here and there. It's just not a part of my life.

7. What magazines do you subscribe to?

None. There are few things, if any, in magazines these days that I couldn't find for free online.

8. Do you read the newspaper on a regular basis? If so, which one(s)?

I gave up reading newspapers two decades ago for the sake of my blood pressure. I hated the editorial bias and being told what to think by their editors. At least online I can go hunting for various sources of a news story and make up my own mind as to the truth of it.

9. What kind of tech gadgets do you own?

Stuart's the gadget guy. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a Luddite. Although having said that, I enjoy tech that makes it easier to watch movies in the comfort of my own home. Otherwise, I've barely - and only recently - been convinced by Stuart that I must own a mobile phone and I still tend to get flustered when I have to use it outdoors.

10. What is your guilty pleasure Web site?

Huffington Post. It drives me crazy but somehow I can't give up on checking it out first thing in the morning after I check my email, since finding it in the middle of the US election.

11. What are three things you can't leave the house without?

Well, last week it was a five pound note, hankies and a urine sample - but that's not exactly typical. goofy Boring things probably like the front door key and cash. And my mobile phone - if Stuart puts it firmly into my jacket pocket before he goes with a pointed look. Otherwise I'll probably forget the darn thing again.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers