1. Do you consider yourself more of a reader, a watcher, or a listener?

A reader. I read everywhere and currently have over 300 books just on my iPod Touch.

2. What is the last book you read/are currently reading?

“Crimson Joy” by Robert B. Parker (although prior to that I had just finished “Enemies and Allies” a Superman/Batman book by Kevin J. Anderson that was quite good)

3. What is a book you have read at least 10 times?

“Pawn of Prophesy” by Davis Eddings

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

Star Trek

5. What is a movie you never get tired of watching?

Hmmmm....tough question. I can watch and re-watch several TV shows I have on DVD without tiring of them (Hogan’s Heroes, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Big Bang Theory, M*A*S*H), but movies....there’s probably nothing I can do over and over again back to back, but as far as being timeless I would guess I’d have to say, “Better Off Dead”, “A Few Good Men”, “Star Wars” (the original), and “Blazing Saddles”.

6. What is the last CD you bought?

Hannah Montana 3. It was for my daughter. Seriously. Stop looking at me like that.

7. What magazines do you subscribe to?

None

8. Do you read the newspaper on a regular basis? If so, which one(s)?

Nothing on a regular basis, but I do read the local paper (Ashland Daily) and the Lexington Herald from time to time during the week.

9. What kind of tech gadgets do you own?

I have an iPod Touch, a Motorola Razor phone, IBM Thinkpad laptop, and a Bamboo graphics tablet. Oh and several mp3 players of various models scattered throughout the house.

10. What is your guilty pleasure Web site?

*sigh* I farm on Farm Town on Facebook. I’m not proud of it, but I can’t stop. I’ve tried. Gone to meetings. Even got a sponsor once. But I’m told all you need for the mansion is to be a level 35 and have a million coins. I’ll have the money after tonight and now it’s just a matter of getting to that level. I’ll stop after that. Really. I have a handle on it. I’m in control.

...is there anyone here who farms and who needs some harvesting or plowing done?

11. What are three things you can't leave the house without?

My keys, cellphone, and iPod.

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown