1. Do you consider yourself more of a reader, a watcher, or a listener? -- A little of all three. I'm more of a reactionist and a sponge than anything else
2. What is the last book you read/are currently reading? -- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
3. What is a book you have read at least 10 times? -- Little Women
4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? -- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (nice timing, huh?)
5. What is a movie you never get tired of watching? -- White Christmas
6. What is the last CD you bought? -- Green Day's 21st Century Breakdown
7. What magazines do you subscribe to? -- Myself, none. Hubby gets GameInformer
8. Do you read the newspaper on a regular basis? If so, which one(s)? -- Not at all
9. What kind of tech gadgets do you own? -- Used to own an iPod, but I lost it. I now have a Blackberry, though. 2 desktops, 1 laptop...
10. What is your guilty pleasure Web site? -- Twitter. All those celebrities talking about their lives, and Brent Spiner making up stories
11. What are three things you can't leave the house without? -- wallet, keys, pants

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited