Okay, Jen, no need to come after me on IRC with a big stick... I'm here wink

1. Do you consider yourself more of a reader, a watcher, or a listener?

Reader; always have been.

2. What is the last book you read/are currently reading?

Just finished No Way To Treat A First Lady by Christopher Buckley. Hilarious Washington DC political and media satire with some fairly thinly-disguised caricatures - it's fun to play spot the politician/celebrity too.

3. What is a book you have read at least 10 times?

The first couple that spring to mind are Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and Racing the Moon by Terry Prone.

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

*cough*cinema*cough* Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

5. What is a movie you never get tired of watching?

I don't often watch films over and over, but I do enjoy rewatching Gone With The Wind, The Lake House and Wag the Dog.

6. What is the last CD you bought?

I honestly can't remember, but probably something by Il Divo or Josh Groban.

7. What magazines do you subscribe to?

None. I'm not a big fan of magazines: I resent paying for content that's at least 50% advertising. More in the case of so-called 'fashion' magazines! If I did subscribe to anything, it would probably be Time or Maclean.

8. Do you read the newspaper on a regular basis? If so, which one(s)?

In the UK, I read the Guardian every day. Now, the London (Ontario) Free Press, to keep up with local news for my job, and the Globe and Mail every so often.

9. What kind of tech gadgets do you own?

I'm interpreting this as the household, not just me. Let's see: I have a netbook and a mobile phone; at home we have two MP3 players, a plasma TV, a Playstation 3 (which also plays Blu-Ray and accepts streaming video from our computers, so we can watch AVIs on the big screen), and a home theatre system. In the car, we have voice-activated GPS/sat-nav and a rear-view camera for reversing, Bluetooth voice-activated tech to link to a bluetooth mobile phone, a USB connector for MP3 players, and heated/cooled seats.

10. What is your guilty pleasure Web site?

I have a lot of websites that I check on a daily basis, but I don't feel guilt about any of them, really. Maybe the Doctor Who fic archive if I'm checking it in a spare minute at work (LiveJournal is blocked at work frown ).

11. What are three things you can't leave the house without?

Keys. Money. Clothes wink

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*