1. Do you consider yourself more of a reader, a watcher, or a listener? All of the above, most definitely.

2. What is the last book you read/are currently reading? I just finished "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger (LOVELOVELOVE), now I'm reading "The Vampire Diaries" by L.J. Smith before the show starts.

3. What is a book you have read at least 10 times? Uh... Where the Wild Things Are? As an adult, I can't think of a book I've read more than twice, let alone 10 times. I've read Twilight twice, about half of the Anita Blake series twice, Where the Red Fern Grows twice... and I think that's pretty much it.

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? I'm not gonna lie, I see a LOT of movies. But I'm filling out this survey just so I could answer this question because my current answer is so awesome... "Dead Snow". A Norwegian movie about zombie Nazis with an outhouse sex scene and more intestines/entrails than I have ever seen on film before. You know you wanna see it. Before that it was "Funny People".

5. What is a movie you never get tired of watching? The Matrix laugh

6. What is the last CD you bought? An ACTUAL CD... I have no idea. But I just bought the (500) Days of Summer soundtrack on iTunes.

7. What magazines do you subscribe to? Entertainment Weekly for me... Time for my husband.

8. Do you read the newspaper on a regular basis? If so, which one(s)? No. I get my news from "The Daily Show". (Sorry, Jenn) I do read the Redeye (free Chicago entertainment publication) and the Onion occasionally though.

9. What kind of tech gadgets do you own? iPod. Macbook. DVR. Pleo. If you don't know what a Pleo is, look it up. It's freaking adorable.

10. What is your guilty pleasure Web site? Twitter. I'm so addicted. add me. @aeonish

11. What are three things you can't leave the house without? Phone, keys, purse. I have to verbally say them out loud and make sure I have them before I can leave the house.

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!