1. Do you consider yourself more of a reader, a watcher, or a listener?
All three until I lost part of my vision several years ago.

2. What is the last book you read/are currently reading?
The American Presidents (in large print) and Kate Remembered. A biography of Kathrine Hepburn by A Scott Berg (regular edition so going is slow).

3. What is a book you have read at least 10 times?
Have read many books multiple times but don’t know about 10. Probably Jane Eyre.

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Last week we had several days of 100 + degree temperatures, so hubby and I went to the movies. We saw The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (our first HP anything). However I am looking forward to next week when I will go see Julie and Julia. Love Julia Child ; can only hope Meryl Streep doesn’t turn her into a buffoon.

5. What is a movie you never get tired of watching?
I have many favorites I watch over and over depending on my mood. The one that always sends my into paroxysms of laughter is Peter Sellers’ A Shot in the Dark.

6. What is the last CD you bought?
A Hundred Miles or More by Alison Krauss and the music from the film Practical Magic.

7. What magazines do you subscribe to?
The maximum that I can read in a week: Entertainment Weekly and TV Guide.

8. Do you read the newspaper on a regular basis? If so, which one(s)?
Yes. Before I lost my vision I read 3 a day: The Seattle Times, The Seattle Post-Intelligencer, The King County Journal. The last 2 have ceased publication. I read various articles online from The New York Times, the Washington Post and the Wall Street Journal. BTW, the Seattle P.I. had a gigantic globe sculpture in front of its building for many many years. Almost identical to the one in front of The Daily Planet.

9. What kind of tech gadgets do you own?
I am tech deprived. I own a computer and a DVR. My husband is a tech junkie. He has everything and supplies my needs.

10. What is your guilty pleasure Web site?
I guess it would be this one and the other Lois and Clark site. But I don’t feel guilty about them, I just don’t spend a lot of time on line except for info gathering.

11. What are three things you can't leave the house without?
I’ll assume that clothes are a given, and say purse with money, keys and water.

 Jude

"Simplify. Simplify."
Henry David Thoreau

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle."
George Orwell