Nah, I get Wendy's point, the pro "choice" crowd wouldn't want to be considered baby killers or anything like that. But I stated my opinion that the chicago senator is pro abortion based on his own words that "girls who make bad choices shouldn't be punished for their mistakes." In short the man believes babies are a punishment. Whether he's pro abortion or pro "choice" is to-may-to/to-maa-to to me when I know how the man voted in the circumstance of a premie born during an abortion procedure should end up breathing its last in a trash bin rather than have a pediatrician standing by to administer aid.

It's knowing how he votes that makes obama an unacceptable candidate for me. For example. His voting against McCain's 2005 bill to audit Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac when Franklin Raines was the CEO and then choosing the same man as the financial manager for his campaign, smells like rotten tuna to me.

Roger, I was wondering if you could help me understand something. If Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were being run/regulated/overseen by the government, how were they able to make contributions to political campaigns, say the $300000 to obama and the $700000 to chris dodd. Isn't that a tiny bit unethical?? I ask you, as so far you've provided the most factual and easiest answers to understand in this discussion so far.

Thanks!
TEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!