It's March and I still have not read a novel. Only fanfic, text books (for fun) and books on how to do certain crafts or how to do plumbing.

So I guess none of it counts.

My husband says that's is very sad of me since the room I'm in at the moment has hundreds and hundreds of books. *sigh*

Good Faeries Bad Faeries
Author: Brian Froud
I reread.

Creative Wire Jewelry
Author: Kathy Peterson
Not much text!

In the Shadow of Man
Author:Jane Goodall
I'm currently rereading this one when I have a chance during my lunch hours at work.

Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook
Author: Debbie Stoller
An amusing read. I've read it a few times, but have knitted NOTHING! I have a couple from this series.

I still can't get into the Harry Potter series adn I'm so upset about that. I'm taking a week of that follows the Canadian May long weekend. I hope to fit some reading in there along with planting my own garden for the first time! I have seen some books I want to read on the grasses and flowers native to my region. I want to put the text books aside and find something more colourful in regards to this topic.

I have some of the ones listed above. Hopefully I will go and read them!

<adds to list: read books = more interesting>

I want to read some more romance novels, but I am rather shy to wander through that area of the bookstore/library. Since I love LnC, can anyone suggest a romance novel that would jive with that love? I would like to read some novels!

Happy reading everyone! For those who live in wintery climates. Are you looking forward to reading out in your backyard or balcony this summer?

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.