Thank goodness for the Internet. During the scenes in which many of you were reaching for the air sickness bag, I was blissfully reading stuff on the Internet and ignoring what was on screen. Then when the retch-inducing scenes were over, I could simply look slightly to the left and watch the TV again. Unfortunately I'm afraid we might need to keep that air sickness bag handy for quite a bit of this season.

To add to what everyone else has said, why in the world does he like Lana anyway? He's got great chemistry with Chloe and Lois and he wants the girl who's emotionally inaccessible to him. Ugh.

Smallville has essentially said that Lois is not the love of his life. In our L&C when Clark had amnesia, he still felt that attraction with Lois wondering if there was anything more to their relationship. When Clark had amnesia in Smallville, he had his usual banter with Lois but had his head turned by Lana. Poor guy must have hit his head REALLY hard.

Well, Lynn, at least you got your two obligatory TW naked torso shots. At least somebody got something out of this episode. wink

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin