I like all of Clark's reactions in this episode except for the "if you want me, I'm yours" line. When he says that, he's had hours to think about it and cool down. He obviously realizes that she's been drugged somehow, and he should realize that taking advantage of her in her drugged state would basically be rape. That's why the line seems way out of character for him.
I saw this differently. I saw it as Clark finally reaching the limits of his self-control. This is something he's "thought about, dreamed about, well, something like this" since he met her. We can only guess how long that dance went on, and how difficult it was for him to fight her off (like he's been doing for over a day at this point). So, after pacing the floor all night, while she sleeps on his bed, I can buy into the idea that he's finally reached his breaking point. Even then, the way he does it gives her an out "if you really want me, I'm yours."

It's out-of-character for the George Reeves Superman, but not for the version in the show. That's exactly what I love most about the Clark Kent on LnC:TNAoS -- he's not a cartoon character, he's a man. And, in PML, he's a man pushed to the extreme who finally gives in to temptation. Thankfully, as Lois puts it, the stuff had worn off by that point. laugh

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis