Originally posted by Shallowford:
Miranda was in Lex's office and sprayed herself with the Revenge...for some reason it occurred to me that she must have used the 100% version because she wanted a permanent handle on Lex. Then it backfired and cemented his already strong attraction to Lois.

What I like about PML is THIS was where Lex Luthor became a villain capable of doing anything. Up to that point in the series he's a powerful, worthy adversary. After PML he has no inhibitions with regard to Lois Lane.
This has been something I've ascribed to for some time.

I had another recent thought when it comes to this episode that has led to a plot bunny (the challenge will go over in the proper section forthwith as I don't have enough time to write a PML story as I have a season one rewrite in the works) where Lois actually finds it in herself to "play hooky." She doesn't get sprayed at first so I have to wonder what it might be like to watch the whole office (with her and Clark being the sole exceptions) "looney tunes in love."

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)