Can't believe I never posted to this...

The moment that hooked me... well, it took me a while, honestly. See, I'd seen parts of it ever since the pilot, 'cause my husband liked it, and he was working nights, so if I remembered, I taped it for him. I thought the pilot was fun. But then I saw the end of SV and was crushed when Clark's spaceship had disappeared again, and I thought, nope, not gonna get involved in the angst! Saw bits of the rest of 1st season. Saw most of The Eyes Have It, which I really enjoyed, but then I saw the preview for the next episode, which had Lex Luthor back from the dead, which just seemed *so* cliche. :rolleyes:

The next time I saw it, I was just channel-surfing and came across it near the end of Tempus Fugitive. Clark was leaning against a tree, as Clark, using superpowers, going invisible, while Lois was beating somebody up. Great banter with Tempus and Wells. But then I saw that Lois knew that CK=S. goofy ) and was writing my first (very short) story within two months ( Getting Away from it All , if you're curious). Luckily, I met Chris Mulder, who had every episode on tape, and was kind (or crazy wink ) enough to invite me over to watch them all. L&C 101, she called it.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K