The Pilot episode was really impressive it's damn smart and perfectly paced, just full of small things that are truly adorable.

Liked some other episodes, but I missed most and didn't really get any sense of "must never miss this"

Much of the dialogue stuck however and I checked some pages with quotes like years later (I like quotes).

Then I got access to teh internet, at home, and got the opportunity see all seasons episode after episode, and was completely taken by the continuity and the fantastic interaction between Dean and Teri, I cant recall a couple that managed to ooze that much sex appeal and romanticism.

That coupled with a lot of nice secondary character some really cool plots (and always have had a great respect for someone that can create challenging plots for superman, not involving Kryptonite).

And while I was watching I actually became genuinely interested in Superman, Someone I always found flat, silly and boring with his semi-omnipotence. Here I actually symphatized with him.

From that however there is some really large unsatisfactory twists in the story that really irritates me, like the aftermath of the revelation ,the wedding that is simply a travesty. Some truly missed opportunities like procreation.

And when you start to think in "what if's" the next step is fanfic.

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...