I was a freshman in high school on the night of October 10, 1993. I was really bored and there was nothing else on TV, so I turned to the episode titled, "I'm Looking Through You." [It must've been a sign because a couple of years later I became a HUGE Beatles fan. wink ] I was IMMDEDIATELY drawn to the Lois and Clark banter and sexual tension. Dean and Teri had AWESOME on screen chemistry and the rest was history. I counted down the days until LnC aired and I even watched reruns. I would make it a point to let all of my friends to NEVER call me when it was on or I just wouldn't answer the phone. cool

The really kewl thing was that the show followed me throughout high school. It literally ended on the night of my graduation. Granted, I wanted to be sitting in front of my TV instead of getting a dipolma, but I didn't have a choice. lol That's what VCRs were for I guess. :p

I still laugh when I think about the fact that it was my parents who started watching the show before me and once I fell for it, they got bored and walked away. goofy