As long as I remember, I got hooked with L&C when watched GGGOH. It was even dubbed in our language then. I never really noticed this show because it was a rerun by a new station on our TV, but since it aired on weekends when I really have nothing to do, I have no choice and settled on watching it. After that episode, I started becoming hooked! I was so curious about this show that I started researching about it and would spend long hours in front of the computer.

Well, lucky for me, after the station finished broadcasting the fourth season[[or maybe it was I Got You Under My Skin, I think] they stopped dubbing and I got to hear their real voices. Then, they repeated showing L&C again, starting from Season 2 in English.

L&C also increased my love for Superman that I get giddy whenever seeing something related to Superman or Teri and Dean[most especially]!

Right now, I'm waiting for Season 8 of Smallville 'cause I heard that its upcoming season will be in some kind of L&C format. I'm so excited! jump

A love that risks nothing is worth nothing.