I'd like to get a rundown about what those things are. No snark there, just honest curiosity, because I don't think those things exist in a non-neglible level in this fandom and I wonder how long it would take for there to be enough people for those elements to be treated the way n-fic sex is treated. I say that because I hesitate to think that a fic rated n for violence or swearing (which begs the question of what else goes beyond PG-13?) would necessarily get a wide readership (even in the n-fic folder).
There have been a few fics that weren't considered gfic because of violence and, I think, drug use. I'm wracking my brain, because I know a few, but I'm trying to remember which ones. Maybe someone else can remember.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited