I must admit that the moralistic outcry over Janet Jackson's 'little accident' wasn't all that loud over here. Instead, it was reported that there was such an outcry in the states. laugh

You are probably right - at least in the aspect of showing pictures etc, about it. You still won’t find topless billboards or topless ads in the US. And boy, let me tell you how shocked I was when I visited Europe as a naïve 18 year old…
I guess you got rid of your naïveté quickly. All this nudity, people cursing wihtout restraint (okay, you possibly didn't understand any of this wink ), and all the alc you could get there - even the really hard stuff.
You did know about the hard liquors, didn't you? dance

There have been two or three folks over the years that were totally shocked to find out how the baby came out, too… And that’s when they were in labor.
Well, my grandma was taken side by one of her older sisters. This sister told her then that children get out the way they got in in the first place. That did the trick for her.

Of course, now the Superbowl half-time shows are on a few second delay now.
LOL! Typical American! I mean, what's the big deal? Is breast-feeding in public forbidden? If not, children can get the full view that way, too. :rolleyes:

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)